Modern technology and techniques allow our skilled technicians to remove dents and dings in your vehicle without the need of costly paint materials and labor, leaving the original paint in place. Most dents, up to the size of a golf ball, can be removed from almost any part of your vehicle. No sanding, body filler or repainting necessary, saving you money.
This is all possible with the wide-spread use of high-strength metal and resilient paint finishes, allowing paintless dent repair (PDR) as a viable alternative to traditional body repair techniques. In fact, some insurance companies will even waive the deductible if PDR is chosen over more traditional techniques.
What can be fixed?
- Very small to large dents
- Generally 1990 model year and newer vehicles
- The paint has not been broken or cracked
- The dent is not near the edge of a panel
- The panel has not had previous body repair
Advantages of Paintless Dent Repair
- No repainting or body filler needed
- Door dings and hail damage
- Less expensive than traditional body repair
- Same-day service in most cases
- Vehicle retains original paint